- Material :- MDF Wood, Operated by – 1 x AA battery (not included) Work :- The product is designed and printed in India High quality wood Laser cut wood finish Decorative wall clock.
- Attractive design : Unique rustic country design with cut-out numbers.This clock has no frame or glass cover
- (MADE IN INDIA) Hooks in the back of clock which ensures easy installation. This type clock is suitable for living room, office or other places. Decorating your home with handmade wall clock, a unique fantasy art, will be amazing in any room.
- Package including :- 1 x Attractive Designed Wooden Wall Clock
- Gift your loved ones this wall clock to make there celebrations memorable. This decorative wall clock has been diligently handcrafted by proficient artisans of using various traditional techniques
We4allwayz MDF Wooden Designer Wall Clock without glass, for Home/Living Room/Bedroom/Kitche office
|Dimensions||29 × 3 × 29 cm|
We4allwayz MDF Wooden Customized Photo and Quotes Digital Print Designer Wall Clock, Without Glass Home/Living Room/Bedroom/Kitchen/Office
- The Clock Is AA Battery Operated. The Modern Work Reflect True Style And Looks Stunning Hanging On Wall.
- Adding some more master-pieces of wall clock divine crafts is enhancing its chain of clocks.
- Colorful and playful theme of these clocks are adding to its enchanting beautiful cuts and design.
- It is easy to clean and maintain. Will surely get Compliments from your friends.
- An excellent home decor idea and a great way to preserve memories with the flowing time.
- Personalised photo clock is the perfect gift for any of your occasions.
- We customise each of the clocks carefully to make it attractive with your picture and text.
- The product is printed using sublimation technology giving you a permanent print that cannot be scratched or removed and the product lasts for generations.
Gift your loved ones this wall clock to make there celebrations memorable. This decorative wall clock has been diligently handcrafted by proficient artisans of using various traditional techniques